Who isn't obsessed with Mindy?

If you know me you know I have a huge girl crush on Mindy Kaling. Specifically her character in the Mindy Project, Dr. Lahiri. Her quirky one-liners and her shameless love of food and romantic comedies make my heart skip a beat.

So just in case you are as obsessed with Mindy as I am and want to dress exactly like her I've provided a budget style guide to tonight's episode "The Other Dr. L."

While attempting to move the new Dr. L out of her office Mindy rocks this amazing Diane von Furstenberg dress and star print blouse. 


To get this look for less pair this starry top (Forever 21, $13.99) with ASOS pencil dress with ponte panels ($44.72.) 


Mindy's shawl collared leather jacket is one of my favorite pieces she's worn, too bad it's $900!

Luckily you can buy a similar Jack by BB Dakota jacket and a River Island cut out bodycon dress for 10% of the price of that jacket!

And last but not least, Mindy's look from the opening scene:

All you need is a can of Reddi-Wip!


Now go out an rep your new Mindy style!