Kittson Opens on Main

A couple months ago I mentioned that Kittson was coming to Fargo and since that day I've been stalking their Facebook page, waiting for them to announce their grand opening. Today is finally that day!

Kittson Fargo

Located at 610 Main Ave (next to LOT 2029), Kittson carries fun and trendy pieces with skinny price tags! From bold statement pieces to simple tees and tanks, Kittson has something for everyone. Currently they have a lot of maxi dresses and fun jewelry, but tomorrow could be another story as they receive new items daily. I saw a lot of cute things today, but I think this Paint splattered dress ($42) was my favorite:

Kittson Fargo

It's so exciting to see more and more shops popping up downtown...and just in time for the street fair! What other new shops have you checked out lately?